Saturday 13 July 2024

It's no secret - Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue has just released a new single with two other female artists I've never heard of. It's not the best pop song I've ever heard but it will probably be a big hit, because it's a clever combination of popular names, apparently.

This single was released back in 1988, when Kylie was still working with Stock, Aitken and Waterman, and her voice sounded decidedly shrill. 'It's no secret' was released as the B-side of 'Wouldn't change a thing', but apparently it was a single in the USA around that time. It's a nice addition to the singles I already have, but I wouldn't have bought it if it weren't so cheap.

My collection: 7" single no. 7262
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, 6 July 2024
Tracks: 'It's no secret' / 'Made in heaven'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising