Tuesday 9 July 2024

Heart - Pet Shop Boys

It's worth hunting down Pet Shop Boys 12" singles if they contain one or more tracks that aren't available on CD. (Someday there will be a full box set of every track they've ever released, but I'm not sure if that will happen during my lifetime, so it's best to be on the safe side.)

This 12" single of 'Heart' features a dub mix and a 'remix', both of which don't appear on the CD-single of the same name. Unfortunately this copy is a bit crackly, but it still gives a good impression of these remixes which I would otherwise have missed out on.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 2 July 2024
Tracks: 'Heart (remix)' / 'Heart (dub mix)', 'I get excited (You get excited too)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising