Saturday 29 June 2024

Am I losing you forever - Mai Tai

I have a few singles of Mai Tai's 'Am I losing you forever' (here, here and here), but I didn't know that there was an extended version of the track on a 12" single, until very recently, when I was going through the inventory of an online seller. And that extended version is really extended, i.e. over 9 minutes. 

Of course I had to check this out - not least because the item wasn't exactly expensive. This disc delivers: it's a great extended version of this ballad, and the B-side is extended as well. Fortunately this song is from the Eighties, so it doesn't replace the music with generic beats - it stays true to the original songs.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 28 June 2024
Tracks: 'Am I losing you forever [extended]' / 'The rhythm of the street [extended]'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising