Tuesday 5 April 2022

I'm not in love - 10CC

Although I own an 'Old Gold' version of 10CC's 'I'm not in love', I came across this single and just couldn't resist buying it. Part of the appeal was the fact that it was a UK pressing, another part of the appeal was that it was a beautiful, untouched copy. It's hard to believe that this single survived since its release at the end of the Seventies. 

This single was released in order to promote the band's compilation album 'Greatest hits 1972-1978', which featured all their hits until then. 'I'm not in love' was one of their biggest hits, reaching number 1 in Canada, Ireland and the UK, and reaching the top 10 almost everywhere else.

My collection: 7" single no. 6677
Found: Plato, Leiden, 2 April 2022
Cost: €2
Tracks: 'I'm not in love' / 'For you and I'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising