Tuesday 14 February 2012

Oh l'amour - Erasure

What a great title for Valentine's day: 'Oh l'amour' by Erasure. If I'm being completely honest, I have to say I didn't buy this 12" single for the title track, but rather for the bonus track on the B-side: a cover of Abba's 'Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!'.

I bought this 12" single some time after the release of Erasure's 'Abba-esque' EP, which featured four other Abba tracks. Later, of course, I found out that the tracks on this 12" single were also released as a cd-single, and I bought that one too.

My collection: 12" single no. 213
Found: Record exchange, London, October 1994
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Oh l'amour (remix)' / 'March on down the line', 'Gimme gimme gimme'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising