Friday 29 July 2011

Your love takes me higher - The Beloved

The Beloved released 'Your love takes me higher' in 1989, before they became famous with similar dancepop tracks. This American 12" single features four remixes of the track that sound, I have to say, a lot like the PWL pop that was so popular just two years before.

Of course, the Beloved developed a style of their own and had a few massive hits in the early Nineties, but this 12" single shows their beginnings on that path to success - and it's quite an enjoyable package of remixes!

My collection: 12" single no. 572
Found: Discogs.com, received July 29, 2011
Cost: 4 pounds
Tracks: 'Your love takes me higher (The pod went pop mix)', 'Your love takes me higher (Divinely simple)' / 'Your love takes me higher (Deep joy)', 'Your love takes me higher (Simply divine)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising