Saturday 6 March 2010

Ne t'enfuis pas - Kate Bush

I ordered Kate Bush's 1983 single 'Ne t'enfuis pas' some 10 years after its release, as described in this post. However, the disc never arrived in one piece and for years I only had the sleeve. When I wrote about this unlucky adventure a few days ago, I realised suddenly that the age of internet would have made this single readily available. I don't know why I didn't think of this before!

And so, I ordered another copy of this single, again from France, but this time at a much lower price. It's incredible: within days it was delivered - and in one piece, too. Long live the internet.

My collection: 7" single no. 4625
Found: Priceminister.com, received March 6, 2010
Cost: 4 euro
Tracks: 'Ne t'enfuis pas' / 'Un baiser d'enfant'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising