Wednesday 11 November 2009

How do you do - Mouth and Macneal

Exactly a year ago, this blog started with what I consider to be my very first single. A year later, I have posted more than 3000 entries, and I'm three quarters through my collection. Looks like early next year, all I'll need to do is post my new acquisitions.

Anyway, to celebrate the one year anniversary of this blog, here's another single by Mouth & Macneal. Since 'Hello-ah' was the duo's second number 1 hit in the Netherlands, I thought it would be appropriate to post their first here. I bought 'How do you do' in 1981, ten years after its release.

My collection: 7" single no. 98
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, 1981
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'How do you do' / 'Land of milk and honey'


1 comment:

  1. congratulations... happy anniversary to best blog in the web... thanks for sharing your vinyl collection with us...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising