Thursday 4 June 2009

Bon anniversaire - Guesch Patti

Released as the final single from her 1988 album 'Labyrinthe', 'Bon anniversaire' was another spirited track by Guesch Patti and her band Encore. I got to know the track because my sister had bought the album and I played this track more than a few times. It was only a year after the release when I found out that it had been released as a single.

Of course, it was not a hit in the Netherlands - where French music usually has a hard time breaking through - but it did reach the charts in a few French-speaking countries.

My collection: 7" single no. 1139
Found: All that music, Leiden, December 28, 1989
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'Bon anniversaire' / 'Backstage d'une star'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising