Tuesday 18 November 2008

View from a bridge - Kim Wilde

After buying Kids in America, I'd definitely become interested in owning more Kim Wilde singles. I didn't have a very great budget, though, so that made things difficult. Fortunately, my favourite second hand singles shop started to stock more Kim Wilde singles, which enabled me to have a few titles in a relatively short time.

I can't be sure now, but I think I bought 'View from a bridge' there as well. It was one of my favourite Kim Wilde tracks at the time and buying this made me very happy. I was kindof disappointed that the sleeve was made in black and white because I wanted to see colour photos of Kim even then...

My collection: 7" single no. 112
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, 1982
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'View from a bridge' / 'Take me tonight'
Download: Album 'Select', which includes both tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising