Tuesday 18 November 2008

On T.V. - Buggles

The trip to Esbjerg and the visit to the local record shop there which I mentioned earlier today was pleasing in many ways. For instance, I also got to fill one omission in my collection of Buggles singles.

On T.V. was the third single from the Buggles's second album, 'Adventures in modern recording'. When you look at the chart history of the Buggles, it's as if they never made more than their debut album, because the second album nor any of the five singles that were drawn from it ever made the chart. Finding 'On T.V.' meant that I finally had all of the Buggles's singles. Well, you know I didn't know about the single Elstree at that time...

My collection: 7" single no. 3431
Found: Esbjerg (Denmark), June 17, 2006
Cost: 10 Danish crowns
Tracks: 'On T.V.' / 'Blue Nylon'
Download: Album 'Adventures in modern recording', which includes both tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising