Sunday, 26 July 2026

E1 - Emiliana Torrini

In 2021 I bought seven of the eight 7" singles featuring remixes of tracks from the excellent album Love in the time of science. When you read back the entries on this blog (here) you can conclude that I wasn't impressed by those remixes, and that's what stopped me from buying 'E1', because it was only available from sellers in the US - with expensive shipping costs. 

Recently I found a French seller with a copy of this single, and in order to at least complete the set I ordered it. And once again, I find myself wondering 'why?'. Why do these people create 'remixes' like this? Answers in the comments section please...

My collection: 7" single no. 8363
Found: Discogs.com, received 25 July 2026
Tracks: 'Dead things (Grain remix)' / 'Telepathy science (Process remix)'

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertising