Sunday 6 October 2024

Ooh shooby doo doo lang - Aneka

I bought Aneka's 'Ooh shooby doo doo lang' less than two months ago, and I actually quite liked it. I also discovered back then that there's a 12" single of the song, but I was unlikely to buy it online because of the shipping costs that would be added to even the cheapest copy. 

And so, I was pleasantly surprised to find a good copy at a record fair yesterday. The seller had a decent selection of 12" singles, but thanks to the Now 12" series they are now available on CD - or will be. However, this one was not included in the 1982 compilations, and so I grabbed this copy. It's a nice extended version of a nice pop song.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, 5 October 2024
Tracks: 'Ooh shooby doo doo lang [extended]' / 'Could it last a little longer'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising