Sunday 6 October 2024

Many, too many - Genesis

When singles are cheap, I like to try out something, and then I end up buying singles from bands I know. Genesis has, of course, consistently released good singles from the mid-Seventies onwards, and although I didn't ever hear 'Many, too many', it didn't feel like a risk to spend one euro on this single.

'Many, too many' was the follow-up to 'Follow you, follow me', the band's first worldwide success. By contrast, this single didn't do much, chart-wise. It reached number 43 in the UK and number 41 in Germany, but it didn't chart anywhere else.

My collection: 7" single no. 7357
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, 5 October 2024
Tracks: 'Many, too many' / 'The day the light went out', 'Vancouver'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising