Friday 9 August 2024

Head over heels - Tears for fears

You may find my collecting of Tears for fears 10" singles a bit weird, but there's just no explanation for this particular insanity. I just like 10" singles and I like Tears for fears. I actually completed this subcollection recently with the purchase of 'Head over heels'. (Although there are two more Tears for fears 10" singles in my collection which haven't been featured on this blog yet - so watch this space!)

This one replicates the tracks on the 7" single, which I also own. This version is just a bit bigger.

My collection: 10" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 16 June 2024
Tracks: 'Head over heels' / 'When in love with a blind man'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising