Sunday 21 July 2024

Accordeon Potpourri no. 57 - The 3 Jacksons

The productive trio The 3 Jacksons released quite a lot of their Accordeon Potpourri's, and this is number 57. Obviously I'm selective about which ones I buy; they either have to be linked to Marty Wilde (like number 62) or the Eurovision Song Contest (like all the other ones). This one features a piece of 'Fernando en Filippo', the song that appeared in the 1966 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Fact freaks may have noticed that the group is named 'The Three Jacksons' on the sleeve, but on the label they are still 'The 3 Jacksons'. Fortunately some things are still the same.

My collection: 7" single no. 7268
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, 6 July 2024
Tracks: 'Tingeling/Wind me up (and let me go)/Nikkelen Nelis' / 'Fernando en Filippo/Marmer, staal en steen vergaan/Shame and scandal in the family'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising