Thursday 9 May 2024

Yesterday's men - Madness

It's funny how a living and changing collection like mine stays quite staticly online. I have recently done away with all of my Madness singles, only to buy different copies, most of them limited editions or UK pressings in the months to come. I recently bought 'Michael Caine', and this is Madness single number two.

One of the singles I no longer own is 'Yesterday's men', at least, the one I wrote about in 2009. I now own the double single, consisting of a picture disc with the two tracks on the single I bought in 1989, plus a bonus single with two tracks I didn't have already. You can see how that's an improvement over the other copy. 

My collection: 7" single no. 7190
Found: Discogs.com, received 30 April 2024
Tracks: 'Yesterday's men' / 'All I knew' // 'Yesterday's men (Harmonica mix)' / 'It must be love (Recorded live at Brighton Conference Centre, 5 March 1983)'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising