Wednesday 8 May 2024

Queen of sorrow - Sade

A white label 12" featuring a 10 minute remix of a Sade song. It sounds pretty interesting, doesn't it? Well, that's what I thought. The 12" came with an A4 leaflet announcing that the disc contained "the choc electric 2001 mixes", but only one side is playable. As for the track itself, well... admittedly it does seem to contain a few samples of Sade Adu's voice, but the whole thing sounds pretty dismal. But I bet that this kind of thing did pretty well in clubs at the beginning of this century.

I played it, I recorded it and I put it up for sale on Discogs. If you'd like to own it - there's your chance. Meanwhile, I'll wait for better Sade discs to turn up.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Record fair, Delft, 4 May 2024
Tracks: 'Queen of sorrow (Choc Electric 2001 mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising