Tuesday 21 May 2024

Popmuzik - M

After 'Popmuzik', 'Popmuzik', 'Popmuzik', 'Popmuzik' and 'Popmuzik', I recently found out that there was a new release of 'Popmuzik' on a 10" single, pressed on pink vinyl. It was another one of those Record Store Day releases, with an interesting tracklisting, because it contained an 11 minute remix on the B-side. And so of course I had to order this one.

The disc doesn't disappoint. Of course I am familiar with the original 7" version, but the three other versions were new to me, and their diversity really surprised me. Maybe all the versions of 'Popmuzik' need to be brought together on a CD release one day. Although listening to all of them in one go is probably going to be slightly exhausting. 

My collection: 10" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 18 May 2024
Tracks: 'Popmuzik (Original 7" version)', 'Popmuzik (Live Latin Performance Vancouver 2000)', ''Popmuzik (R&B 1978 Demo Version)' / 'Popmuzik (Second Sun Remix)'

2 comments:

  1. Yet another one deleted. I noticed that when the file is downloaded, it is automatically deleted on that hosting service. That means only one person can download it, then it is gone. Go to pixeldrain.com and they will host the file longer and make your blog much better. Or gofile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - deleted. I was really looking forward to this one! Please re-up, Marcel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising