Monday 2 January 2023

Jennifer Jennings - Louis Neefs

Not so long ago, I acquired the French version of 'Jennifer Jennings' by Louis Neefs. Only two more versions to go, I wrote back then, and I was lucky enough to find the German version recently - and for a low price too! Obviously I had to order a couple more singles to make the postage worthwhile, but this was a very good catch. Certainly when it was described as 'very good', which on a scale towards 'very good +', 'near mint' and 'mint' is not something to write home about. Imagine my surprise when I actually received this one: it is nearly flawless! Okay, so there's a name and address written on the back of the sleeve, but it's the front of the sleeve that counts - and obviously the disc itself which is in a very good state, as you shall hear. 

Only one more version to go! Oh, those Italians... I hope there will be a generous one out there.

My collection: 7" single no. 6820
Found: Discogs.com, received 31 December 2022
Tracks: 'Jennifer Jennings (deutsch gesungen)' / 'I love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising