Wednesday 23 November 2022

Someday - Ronnie Tober

Ronnie Tober represented the Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest with 'Morgen' ('Tomorrow') in 1968. The Blue Diamonds recorded a version of the song in English, entitled 'Someday'. However, Ronnie also recorded 'Someday', and five months ago I was still searching for that single. 

Online I could only find copies without the picture sleeve, and that would be a waste because the sleeve was so creatively put together. As you can see here, a photograph of Ronnie was superimposed on some very creative hand lettering. My copy of the sleeve is a bit tattered and torn, but a mint copy would probably cost thrice as much as what I paid for it. If not more.

My collection: 7" single no. 6800
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 12 November 2022
Tracks: 'Someday' / 'I feel like crying'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising