Wednesday 13 July 2022

You - Geraldine

Buying singles online can sometimes be a disappointing experience. But I am not totally sure, in this case, if I wouldn't have had the same disappointment if I'd bought this single in a real shop. The disc looks absolutely fine, but playing it it's hard to even hear the music. That's why I only recorded the A-side from this single - I already had the French version on another single

The Irish singer Geraldine represented Luxembourg with the song 'Toi', and she recorded the song also in English as 'You'. That version was obviously released in Ireland, but this is the Portuguese pressing with a slightly unflattering photograph of the singer on the front cover.

My collection: 7" single no. 6741
Found: Discogs.com, received 7 July 2022
Cost: €4
Tracks: 'You' / 'Toi'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising