Monday 9 May 2022

Pas pour moi - Daniela Simons

Sometimes it's no fun being a collector. I already had 'Pas pour moi' and 'Nee voor mij', the French, English and Dutch versions of the Swiss entry for the 1986 Eurovision Song Contest. Recently it turned out that there was also a German version of the song. And so, here's a third single, added to the collection, again with an almost identical sleeve.

The good news is, with this single the collection is actually complete. It doesn't happen very often that it's possible to get all the versions of a Eurovision song for a relatively cheap price, because translated versions often command high prices. So I guess I should count my blessings on this one.

My collection: 7" single no. 6710
Found: Discogs.com, received 20 April 2022
Cost: €3
Tracks: 'Pas pour moi' / 'Geh nicht vorbei'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising