Sunday 20 March 2022

Jennifer Jennings - Louis Neefs

I was reading an article about Louis Neefs a little while ago, and I found out that he recorded his song 'Jennifer Jennings' in several languages, including Spanish. I remembered that I had bought a Spanish pressing of this song last year, but I never gave it a second thought. As it turns out, that single actually contains the Spanish version of 'Jennifer Jennings'!

Perhaps I should have known, because the B-side is called 'Te quiero (I love you)', whereas the B-side of the original single of 'Jennifer Jennings' is called 'Vanessa (I love you)'. Anyway, finding out that I owned something I didn't know about was a pleasant surprise.

My collection: 7" single no. 6430
Found: Discogs.com, received 11 August 2021
Cost: £3.99
Tracks: 'Jennifer Jennings' / 'Te quiero (I love you)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising