Tuesday 7 December 2021

Schon wieder macht mein Herz bump bump - Fredi & Friends

Earlier this year, on 23 April, Matti Kalevi Siitonen passed away. He was known professionally as Fredi and he represented Finland at the Eurovision Song Contest on two occasions. His second and last appearance happened as part of the group Fredi & Friends with the song 'Pump Pump' in 1976. 

When I bought that single, I didn't know there was also a German version of the song. I was only made aware of this a few weeks ago. And as luck would have it, I found this copy a few weeks after that. Admittedly the sleeve is a bit damaged (with a stamp on the front) but it doesn't detract from the vinyl itself. And so I am quite satisfied with this little addition.

My collection: 7" single no. 6560
Found: Ebay, received 3 December 2021
Tracks: 'Schon wieder macht mein Herz bump bump' / 'Zeig mir bei Nacht die Sterne'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising