Friday 17 December 2021

Romancing the stone - Eddy Grant

Although I've had the 12" single of Eddy Grant's 'Romancing the stone' for 27 years, I never actually bought the 7" single. High time to rectify that oversight. I ordered this copy earlier this month and received it rather swiftly, together with a few other singles which you've already read about. And of course, I selected the limited edition red vinyl version. If you've followed this blog you'll know that I've already got quite a few Eddy Grant singles on red vinyl - all from Germany.

This wasn't a very big hit but it does take me back to 1984, the year that gave me a lot of favourite pop songs that have stayed with me for decades.

My collection: 7" single no. 6572
Found: Discogs.com, received 13 December 2021
Cost: €2
Tracks: 'Romancing the stone' / 'My turn to love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising