Saturday 28 March 2020

The woman and the girl in me - Kate

I already bought the original Norwegian version of 'The woman and the girl in me' by Kate, titled 'Mitt liv', six month ago. But while ordering some singles this German pressing turned up and I couldn't resist buying this.

So what happened to Kate after Eurovision? She performed the song 'Welcome to Lillehammer' at the 1994 Winter Olympics. Then in 1998, Jørn Hansen's 'Med gullet for øyet' was the official song for the Paralympic Winter Games in Nagano in Japan in 1998.
 

She was previously married and took the surname Gulbrandsen Syversen. The couple had one child together and separated in 2006.

My collection: 7" single no. 6269
Found: Discogs.com, received March 25, 2020
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'The woman and the girl in me' / 'Touch my fantasy'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising