Wednesday 25 March 2020

Kiss me - Marty Wilde

I've already got a lot of singles by Marty Wilde - you have seen them on this blog no doubt - but there are still some missing. For instance, this one. 'Kiss me' was released in 1964. After having been signed to Philips for years, he switched labels in the early Sixties, for an unsuccessful run of singles on the Columbia label.

Unsuccessful in terms of chart success, because artistically these songs stand the test of time very well. Both sides of this single were written by Wilde himself, and recorded with his own backing band, the Wild Cats.

My collection: 7" single no. 6267
Found: Discogs.com, received March 20, 2020
Cost: 7 pounds
Tracks: 'Kiss me' / 'My what a woman'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising