Sunday 16 February 2020

Where do I go - Private Lives

I already own quite a few releases by Private Lives, a band from the UK which I discovered back when 'Living in a world (turned upside down)' was a minor hit in the UK and on Dutch pirate radio. Indeed I thought I had all of their singles by now, but I discovered what was probably their debut single recently.

'Where do I go' was released in 1980 on the WEA label, two years before they released their first of many singles on Chrysalis/EMI. It doesn't sound as polished as their later work, but that does give it a certain charm as well.

My collection: 7" single no. 6259
Found: Discogs.com, received February 13, 2020
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Where do I go' / 'On your own'

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising