Saturday 18 January 2020

Private universe - Crowded House

The second 7" single that came from the USA was a song I didn't already have on vinyl: Crowded House's 'Private universe'. I didn't actually know the song, but it was described as 'gold translucent' vinyl. When you look at the scan, it does seem bright orange, but in real  life it is a lot darker - but still orange to me.

Anyway: I love coloured vinyl and Crowded House are known for their sophisticated pop songs. 'Private universe' was taken from their 1993 album 'Together alone', featuring the hit single 'Distant sun'. In Australia, 'Private universe' reached number 46 in the singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 6231
Found: Discogs.com, received January 7, 2020
Cost: $3
Tracks: 'Private universe' / 'Black and white boy'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising