Saturday 29 June 2019

When I think of you (The David Morales '95 remixes) - Janet Jackson

When A&M Records released 'Design of a decade', a compilation album featuring all the hits Janet Jackson recorded on the label, they didn't just release that album and two singles, but also did an intensive series of remixes for the club market.

This promotional 2 disc set of 12" singles features new remixes of the hit 'When I think of you', all of them created by David Morales. It is great to hear these remixes, although after a while you do get the feeling that mister Morales could have been more imaginative than just create six pretty similar remixes.


My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received March 27, 2019
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'When I think of you (Morales House Mix '95)', 'When I think of you (Drum mix)' / 'When I think of you (Jazzy Mix)' // 'When I think of you (Crazy Love mix)' / 'When I think of you (Classic club mix)', 'When I think of you (Incredible Boss dub)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising