Sunday 30 June 2019

The man with the child in his eyes - Inside moves

No less than 17 years ago, I bought 'The man with the child in his eyes' by Inside moves on a 7" vinyl single. I was not entirely impressed with this version of the Kate Bush classic, but somehow I was still intrigued by this 12" single of the same song.

This 12" single adds one track: the so-called 'Stringapella mix'. It disposes of the shuffly Soul II Soul dance beats, and makes it a more ballad-type track. A worthwhile addition to my collection of Kate Bush covers, although I still feel this is not one of the best ever.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received February 19, 2019
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'The man with the child in his eyes' / 'The man with the child in his eyes (Stringapella mix)', 'I wish'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising