Thursday 21 March 2019

Well, did you evah! - Deborah Harry & Iggy Pop

In 1990 the album Red Hot & Blue raised money for Aids research. The album contained Cole Porter songs covered by pop artists. Miss Otis regrets was a single from the album, featuring a version by Kirsty MacColl and The Pogues.

This single was another release from the album: 'Well did you evah', covered by Deborah Harry and Iggy Pop. I didn't really like this song a lot at the time, so I never bought the single, but during a recent online shopping spree I found this single and didn't mind picking it up. Personally I still prefer the B-side: 'Who wants to be a millionaire' by the Thompson Twins.

My collection: 7" single no. 6018
Found: Discogs.com, received March 19, 2019
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Well did you evah' (Deborah Harry & Iggy Pop) / 'Who wants to be a millionaire' (Thompson Twins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising