Friday 13 April 2018

V Patek Nevolej - M. Javurek

This is an interesting one. If you were to listen to 'V Patek Nevolej', the A-side of this single, you would think I have truly lost my mind. It is a sort of country-inspired song from Czechoslovakia, released in 1984. Not too good, is it?

But, of course, I bought this single for the B-side. 'At zivot ma svuj dej' is still sung in the Czech language, by Jirina Urbanova this time, but it is actually a cover version of Kim Wilde's 'Cambodia'. How did I find this rare track? Thanks to Discogs.com of course - my main source of rare records these days.

My collection: 7" single no. 5890
Found: Discogs.com, January 31, 2018
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'V Patek Nevolej' (M. Javurek) / 'At zivot ma svuj dej' (J. Urbanova)

1 comment:

  1. Can you post some lyrics of "Ať život má svůj děj"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising