Tuesday 23 May 2017

I've got so used to loving you - Marty Wilde

My listing of old Marty Wilde singles continues, because I've bought quite a few of them recently. 'I've got so used to loving you' was one of them, another unsuccessful single for Marty from the mid-Sixties. Released in 1966, it failed to chart despite its beautiful melody. The song was written by Jerry Brooks and Al Stillman. The B-side was written by Marty Wilde himself with Ronnie Scott.

'I've got so used to loving you' was also recorded by Leola Jiles, former member of the Apollas, in America in January 1967.

My collection: 7" single no. 5825
Found: Recordsale.de, received May 11, 2017
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'I've got so used to loving you' / 'The beginning of the end'

Listen to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising