Friday 9 March 2012

That's the way it is - Mel and Kim

The last single by Mel & Kim was released when Mel was already receiving treatment for cancer, a battle she ultimately lost on January 18, 1990. Her illness was made public at the time of the release of this single.

This 12" was the first of a series and includes the original version of the B-side 'You changed my life' plus an extended version of the title track. The content of this 12" single is identical to the cd-single released at the time, which is why I never bought this one. But at 1 euro, I simply had to snap it up.

My collection: 12" single no. 634
Found: Haarlemmerstraat, Leiden
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'That's the way it is [extended]' / 'I'm the one who really loves you (US remix)', 'You changed my life'

1 comment:

  1. Actually there are two cd-singles. With different versions of You changed my live!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising