Wednesday 7 December 2011

Love pains - Liza Minelli

After the American and European 12" single of Liza Minelli's 'Love pains', I should probably confess that I have the UK 12" single as well. It's the least interesting of the three, since all tracks can be found on the other two, but the truth is, the sleeve is so different from the other two even my photographic memory didn't help much when I thought of whether I had this one or not.

Or at least, that's how I remember it. But in fact, this was the first one I bought, so the other two discs were improvements on this one.

My collection: 12" single no. 186
Found: Record Exchange, London, 1993
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Love pains (Steve 'Silk' Hurley's remix)' / 'Love pains (Deep dub)', 'Rent'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising