Friday 19 August 2011

Remember me - Diana Ross

The nice thing about music is that there's always something new to explore. In 50 years of pop music there's always a song you've never heard and an artist that needs further exploration. Although I own much of Diana Ross's Eighties output, her old work passed me by as I was too young to appreciate it back then.

When Kim Wilde recorded a cover of 'Remember me' on her forthcoming album 'Snapshots' I was curious to hear the original version, and so I ordered one of those charming original UK pressings of the single. I will not pass judgement on which version is the best and leave it for you to decide. 'Snapshots' is out next Friday!

My collection: 7" single no. 5192
Found: eBay, received August 13, 2011
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'Remember me' / 'How about you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising