Sunday 10 October 2010

Get outta my way - Kylie Minogue

'Get outta my way' was released last week as the second single from Kylie's current album 'Aphrodite'. Like the previous single 'All the lovers', it was released on two cd-singles and a 7" picture disc. It has already peaked at the number 12 spot in the UK singles chart - and is unlikely to get any higher than that.

The song was written and produced by Lucas Secon, Damon Sharpe, Peter Wallevik, Daniel Davidsen and Cutfather, and co-produced by Stuart Price. He said the song wasn't written for any particular artist and at one point four different artists wanted to cut it as their first single before it was claimed by Kylie.

My collection: 7" single no. 4951
Found: Recordstore.co.uk, received October 8, 2010
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Get outta my way' / 'Get outta my way (Bimbo Jones piano mix - radio edit)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising