Saturday 8 May 2010

Don't tell me lies - Breathe

'Don't tell me lies' was released in 1987 as the debut single by the British band Breathe. It wasn't until their second single 'Hands to heaven' was released, that they became well-known, as this first single only reached number 77 in the UK singles chart. The single was re-released in 1989 as the last single from their debut album 'All that jazz', and on that occasion it reached number 45.

This 12" single was released in 1987 and featured a free second disc with a dance remix of 'Don't tell me lies'. There is something wrong with my copy though: the labels of disc 1 were stuck on disc 2 and vice versa. It's all very confusing - but at least all four tracks are there.

My collection: 12" single no. 254
Found: Record Exchange, London, 1995
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Don't tell me lies (extended version)' / 'Moments (extended version)' // 'Don't tell me lies (dance mix)' / 'Don't tell me lies (12" dub mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising