Wednesday 14 April 2010

Rock me Amadeus - Falco

The history of the track 'Rock me Amadeus' has been badly documented on the web. A remix version of the track was a big hit around the world, but this single is the original version, released in early 1985. On this single, the track has the lengthy title 'Rock me Amadeus (Ihn liebten alle Frauen)', the subtitle of which means 'All the women loved him'.

The track was produced by the Dutch brothers Bolland and was going to be included on the forthcoming album 'Falco 3' later on in 1985. Of course, the remix version of this single was a number 1 hit all over the world, but this single didn't cause much of a stir.

My collection: 7" single no. 4799
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 10, 2010
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Rock me Amadeus (Ihn liebten alle Frauen)' / 'Urban tropical'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising