Sunday 11 April 2010

One night affair - Spargo

The current amount of singles in my collection has been counted on arrival since the early Eighties. The last revision of these numbers took place sometime in 1984, when I decided I needed to ditch number 114. It was a terrible single from a Dutch singer who shall not be named here. The problem was, I needed to find a single to replace that one. All I had was a disc by Spargo that I had always kept despite the fact that it was half broken and the sleeve had gone missing. The name: 'One night affair'. Yesterday, I decided to fix the situation forever by buying a new (and complete) copy of that very single.

'One night affair' was a hit for the Dutch band Spargo in April 1981. It reached number 4 in the Dutch Top 40.

My collection: 7" single no. 114
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 10, 2010
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'One night affair' / 'Running from your lovin''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising