Tuesday 2 March 2010

Just a little bit of peace in my heart / Please go - Golden Earring

Back in 1988, I spent a week in hospital for minor surgery. One of the joys of this was the fact that I had to do absolutely nothing except spend my time reading magazines and listening to the radio. One of the tracks I heard there was Golden Earring's 'Just a little bit of peace in my heart', an old track from 1968, when it reached number 2 in the Dutch Top 40.

I found this re-release single from 1988 a few months later. The B-side was another hit from the band: 'Please go', which reached number 10 in the Dutch Top 40 in 1965.

My collection: 7" single no. 859
Found: June 2, 1989
Cost: 6 guilders
Tracks: 'Just a little bit of peace in my heart' / 'Please go'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising