Wednesday 17 March 2010

Don't say that it's over - The Korgis

Over the past year, I have made an effort in completing some artist discographies. One of those artists was the British band the Korgis. They have released many singles in the first half of the Eighties, and most of them turn up in second hand shops for really good prices.

One of the singles I couldn't find last year was 'Don't say that it's over'. So I was glad to finally add that one to my collection last weekend. The picture sleeve is a bit boring, but the two tracks on this disc more than make up for that.

My collection: 7" single no. 4633
Found: All that music, Leiden, March 13, 2010
Cost: 1,25 euro
Tracks: 'Don't say that it's over' / 'Drawn and quartered'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising