Friday 26 February 2010

Some people - E.G. Daily

When the internet was still a new phenomenon in my life (i.e. some 14 years ago) I knew a young man in Canada, with whom I regularly swapped cassettes (yes, we still had those back then) with music. I sent him some Dutch stuff, and he came up with things like Amy Grant and E.G. Daily. These tapes really interested me, and most of the stuff he sent me ended up in my record collection.

E.G. Daily's 1989 album 'Lace around the wound' is actually a great album. Although it didn't have any commercial success in Europe, the record company still released a single from the album: 'Some people' was an unexpected find for me.

My collection: 7" single no. 4581
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, February 26, 2010
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Some people (remix)' / 'Are you there'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising