Friday 1 January 2010

I'm specialized in you - Time bandits

I've had the 7" single of 'I'm specialized in you' for more than 12 years now, but I never knew there was a 12" single as well. When I saw it, I decided to buy it right away. 12" singles from the early Eighties can be quite rare, especially when they are from Dutch bands. And then there's the added attraction of a real 'extended version', instead of a remix which is a total slaughtering of the original song (like they are nowadays).

Sure enough, this extended version of 'I'm specialized in you' is very enjoyable when you like the original track. The odd thing is that this 12" single plays on 33rpm instead of the usual 45rpm!

My collection: 12" single no. 523
Found: Discostars Recordstore, Amsterdam, December 30, 2009
Cost: 2,5 euro
Tracks: 'I'm specialized in you (extended)' / 'Ginny (puts her hands on her shoulders)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising