Monday 4 January 2010

Fool's paradise - Rosie Vela

I was very excited to find this single by Rosie Vela. Not because it contained any new tracks (both the A-side and the B-side are taken from her 1986 album 'Zazu'), but because of the sleeve and the fact that I didn't really know this single existed. Sure, I do have the 12" single so it was only logical a 7" single would also exist, but I always assumed it was only released in the UK and with a sleeve similar to the 12" single version.

But this is German pressing, featuring 'Tonto' on the B-side instead of 'Interlude'. I can only assume that there's a different UK pressing of 'Fool's paradise' on 7" single somewhere too. I'll keep on searching...

My collection: 7" single no. 4380
Found: Second Life Music, Amsterdam, December 30, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Fool's paradise' / 'Tonto'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising