Sunday 17 January 2010

Change of heart - Cyndi Lauper

'Change of heart' was the second single taken from Cyndi Lauper's second album, 'True colours' (1986). The Bangles sang background vocals on the track. In the US Billboard Hot 100 chart the single reached number 3. In Europe, audience reaction was much less enthousiastic: in the UK singles chart the single stalled at number 67, whereas it didn't chart in the Netherlands at all.

I had to search for quite a long time for this single: when it was released, it didn't appear in Dutch record shops at all. I found a 12" single a few years later, and only in 1991 I found the single.

My collection: 7" single no. 1483
Found: Wreckastow, Rotterdam, July 3, 1991
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'Change of heart' / 'Witness'

1 comment:

  1. I don't recognize this cover for the single, I got a 7 inch version in a gatefold sleeve which has inside the front part of the sleeve a wheel which you can turn round to show hearts and pics of Cyndi, its quite fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising