Sunday 20 December 2009

Out of my system - Feargal Sharkey

Feargal Sharkey's solo career took off with a bang in 1985, with his self-titled debut album and the associated hit singles 'A good heart' and 'You little thief'. When his second album 'Wish' was released in 1988, much of his fans had moved on and new audiences were not attracted. The album was considered a flop, just like the singles that were released from it.

'Out of my system' was one of these singles. It didn't reach the chart in any territory. I bought it after a long time of seeing it in the shop were I came regularly.

My collection: 7" single no. 2078
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, February 26, 1994
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Out of my system' / 'A touch of blue'

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you can repost "A Touch of Blue"? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising