Wednesday 2 December 2009

Mosquito - Vanessa Paradis

I bought Vanessa Paradis's debut album 'M&J' a long time ago and I thought I had all the singles taken from that album, but I discovered one I didn't know about. Although both tracks on the single appear on the album, it is the nice and moody sleeve that convinced me to buy this one.

With her sixteen years, Vanessa didn't really have an engaging voice, but she was fortunate enough to be surrounded by great songwriters and producers. And so, 'Mosquito', the fifth and final single to be taken from the album still reached number 22 in the French singles chart in early 1989.

My collection: 7" single no. 4318
Found: Chelsea Records, Antwerpen, December 1, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'Mosquito' / 'Chat ananas'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising